Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome to Reflections

When I started blogging using Finsight, I had made a promise to myself that this blog would exclusively be used for discussions on topics related, directly or indirectly, to Finance.  I am happy that I could keep this promise.  I am also delighted by the fact that many of my students, ex-students and friends participate actively in the discussions.  However, off late, I had to resist my temptations to express my views on matters that do not strictly come under the purview of 'finance'.  This led me to the idea of creating a separate blog for expressing my thoughts on any thing other than 'finance'; and thus was born this blog, 'Reflections'.

Reflections - as the name suggest, would be a platform for me to reflect on issues that keep coming to my mind randomly.  It may be about a social issue, or about a book or article that I read, or my memories of some events, or my impressions on known personalities, or the lessons that I learnt from my experiences and so on and so forth.  

I welcome you all to Reflections.  I request you to kindly read my posts and tell me whether you enjoyed it or not; and whether you agree or disagree with me.  I hope you would show the same interest and enthusiasm to Reflections, that you have shown towards Finsight.

Welcome once again.

9 comments: